Tuesday, October 8, 2013

To Your Success !!! Peter Vekselman

So I get an email from someone I never heard of that basically states
she has a client in Israel looking to place about $2M into the US
real estate market.  He wants a predetermined return and is ready to
go.

I never heard of Kelly....she's the one that sent me the email.

But at the bottom of email is simply said Thomas T. referred me.

Well whenever someone needs some kind of architectural work done I
always send them to Thomas.

On that one referral from Thomas I stand to make a ton of money.

Always have a Rolodex of people you have done business with, that do
what they say, and always be sharing their names with everyone.

It will come back to you a thousand fold......

To Your Success !!!

Peter Vekselman

No comments:

Post a Comment